Awesome Christmas Gift Ideas for Christians
Festive Gift Ideas for Christians
Christmas is right around the corner, and while we all know that the spirit of the festive season is about love and togetherness, it’s also the season to exchange tokens of our appreciation for one another, much in the same way the wise men did when Jesus was born.
Matthew 2:10-11: "When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh."
So, if you’re looking for gift inspiration for the Christian in your life this season, look no further as we have put together a list of ideas that they will truly love!
- Bible – who doesn’t love getting a new copy of the Bible? There are plenty of versions out there, so make sure you choose one that your intended recipient will enjoy. For example, you could get them an mp3 audio Bible to listen to, or a beautifully illustrated one with stunning pictures.
- Concert tickets – there are so many awesome Christian bands around these days and going to see them live can be super spiritual! If you can’t get tickets, then some new CDs or mp3s are a great alternative.
- Donate to charity – giving a gift that makes a difference is a great way to make someone’s Christmas!
- Food parcel – pack up a yummy hamper with lots of delicious festive treats for your neighbour or relative this season. There are plenty of recipes online to take inspiration from!
- Faith clothing and jewellery – everyone loves to receive a new sweater or bracelet at Christmas, especially when it subtly promotes the word of God and sends a message about faith. Check out the amazing range of Christian clothing and accessories at MJL Things for inspiration!
Remember not to get too stressed out about gifts, as this defeats the whole object of giving! For a super easy way to gift this season, just head over to our store today and take advantage of our holiday savings while they still last!